The following topics will be covered with the next update v1.14 coming soon:
- Ability to record work status. The administrator can set up appropriate time accounts.
- Fixed incorrect behavior when taking vacation on a half-day public holiday
- Fixed synchronization problem when deleting time entries
- Fixed synchronization problem when changing group names
We are also working on the following topics:
- Provide an option to select the desired Activity name directly on the check-in page and to use it as a template. At the moment, you have to switch to the 'Daily activities' menu item to select a different Activity name for your timesheet.
- Easy paging by enabling date swipe
- and more..
The following were released with update v1.13 on Dec 23, 2020:
- NOTE: this update requires you to log in again.
- Workflow optimization: enable better transfer of public holidays and the recording of absences for the following year during the transition period of the annual carry-over.
- Removal of the vacation bank menu item for users with tracking mode 'Basic'
- Optimization of various elements for screen format of tablets.
- Fixed issue with attaching photos to profile and timesheet (Android)
The following items were released with update v1.12 on Nov 24, 2020:
- Fixed incorrect behavior when locking historical timesheet range.
- New menu item 'Vacation bank' under the Miscellaneous menu. In addition, redesigned menu item 'Profile and Terms'.
The following items were released with update v1.11 on Oct 8, 2020:
- Intermittent endless waiting (symbol runs endlessly) has been fixed. Find out more here.
- Report absence: new date range picker. Find out more here.
- Various bug fixes; login updates cache, iOS14 compatibility
The following items were released with update v1.10 on June 15, 2020:
- New: add up to 2 photos (jpg) or PDF files to each timesheet. Find out more here
- Get a preview of your notes shown on "Daily Activities" page
- Bug fix: newly created absences are deployed to app with blank name
- Bug fix: iOS app closes unexpectedly when swiping in select Miscellaneous pages
The following items were released with update v1.09 on April 14, 2020:
- Weekly balance: Now you can page through the weeks, which allows you to look back on past weeks. Simply tap on the date or use the arrows in the navi bar.
- The update of an activity name by the administrator, whether as a new record or the deletion of an existing record, requires the pick list to be refreshed. The list is now automatically refreshed when the app is in the background.
- Format error fixed caused when inserting Favorites for the Detail Report.
- App now available with Italian locale
The following topics were handled in update v1.08 of March 12, 2020:
- Data quality: avoid empty sheets for reporting. Insert a default Activity for new entries.
- Made version number (ie. v1.08) visible within app displayed on top right of menu 'Miscellaneous'.
- New message delivery service integrated, so that short messages can be delivered directly to the app user. This delivers important messages directly to user.
- Activity names in the drop-down picker are listed in alphabetical order.
- Avoid adverse behavior when changing user (log out / log in). The cache is cleared.
- The option of rounding the time picker values and activating minute increments (5, 10, 15) via the admin center.
- App supporting additional languages; Spanish and French implemented. More languages to follow.
- Timesheet/Time log: keep the existing time values if the activity name is updated (v1.07/09-01-20)
- Apple iOS: enable time picker in dark mode (v1.07/09-01-20)
- Fix intermittent sync problem when in offline mode (v1.07/09-01-20)
- Fix intermittent sync problem of updated timesheet with admin center (v1.07/09-01-20)
- Fixed rare incidents of inconsistencies of logged time on day view vs. weekly view (v1.06/24-09-19)
- Increased notes section and renamed to designation (v1.06/24-09-19)
- New alternative time styles (country locale vs dot, industrial decimal vs standard) as per administrator's setting. Please log in again to activate this feature.(v1.06/24-09-19)
- Enable compatibility for devices with other language & regional locales (v1.061)
- Fixed crash caused when saving Daily Activities to Favorites (v1.05/Sept 24)
- Fixed handling of expired trial period (v1.04/Sept 15)
- Check-in button: adopt newly assigned activity name/swipe down to refresh
- Android requirement for 64-bit compatibility (Android)
- Fixed weekly view flat hours retro-added activity (Android)
- fixed weekly view balances display bug (v1.03/July 22)
- handling of adjustments made in other timezones (v1.02/July 11)
- handling of starting & carry-over balances for new users terms setup (v1.02/July 11)
- various minor formatting optimized (v1.02/July 11)
Please report your questions and suggestions to [email protected]. Thank you!
Not to forget
Check us out on Facebook where we post tips and tricks and details about bugs reported.